Reporter jobs @ various newspapers
Various newspapers across the nation have immediate reporter openings to fill:
Location: United States
- Delaware: The Middletown Transcript, a 6,900-circulation weekly newspaper in Delaware, seeks a reporter to cover a range of news from government meetings to features profiles. E-mail resume, cover letter and three clips to Editor Shauna McVey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- California: The Sierra Star, a 4,400-circulation weekly newspaper near Fresno, California, seeks a general assignment reporter. Pagination and photo experience a plus. Apply online.
- Illinois: The Peoria Times-Observer, a 2,400-circulation weekly newspaper in Illinois, seeks a full-time reporter/editor. Send resume to: Times Newspapers, Beth Gehrt, Co-Publisher/ Executive Editor, P.O. Box 9426, Peoria, IL 61612-9426. Or fax to: (309) 692-6447. Or e-mail: email@example.com.
- South Carolina: The Anderson Independent-Mail, a 40,000-circulation daily newspaper in South Carolina, seeks a full-time news reporter to cover both government beat and general assignment reporting. Experience and a college degree required. Apply online.
- Washington: The Islands Sounder, a 2,800-circulation weekly newspaper in Eastsound on Orcas Island, Washington, seeks a part-time general assignment reporter with photography skills. Send nonreturnable clips in PDF or Text with cover letter and resume to HR/ISR, Sound Publishing, Inc. 19351 8th Ave., NE, Suite 106, Poulsbo, WA 98370. Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wisconsin: Baraboo News Republic, a 4,200-circulation daily newspaper in Wisconsin, seeks a full-time general assignment reporter to write news and features stories. Apply online.