Legal journalism job leads
Interested in law and journalism? Consider these jobs and paid internships:
- Miami: The Daily Business Review, a business newspaper in South Florida, is looking for a law reporter to cover state court and the business, political, and ethical issues affecting the courts.
- Minneapolis: Thomson Reuters, an international news service and publisher, is offering a part-time, long-term internship for college students in its Legal Editorial Operations department.
- New York: The Najdovski Law Firm, a Manhattan law firm specializing in medical malpractice litigation, seeks a part-time college or graduate student to create content for its blogs and website.
- Raleigh: North Carolina Lawyers Weekly, a weekly legal newspaper in Raleigh, seeks a reporter to summarize appellate court opinions and write news and feature articles.
- Springfield, Mo.: The News-Leader Media Group, a Springfield, Missouri-based news organization that creates deep local content for a daily newspaper, weekly newspapers, glossy magazines, several Web sites and a mobile site, seeks a courts reporter.
- St. Louis: Missouri Lawyers Media, a St. Louis-based publisher of daily legal newspapers in five Missouri counties as well as a statewide weekly newspaper, seeks a managing editor to help lead a staff of 16 editors and reporters.
- Washington, D.C.: Thomas Reuters, an international news service, seeks a writer/editor/analyst to cover business law and securities in its Washington, D.C. office.
Labels: business_journalism, entry-level-jobs, journalismjobs, law, law_blogger, legal_journalism, New_York, Washington
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]