Legal journalism jobs
- Managing editor @ Connecticut Law Tribune, Connecticut’s statewide legal newspaper.
- Staff writer for Washington state law news website.
- Junior reporter for Law Technology News, a 43,000-circulation bimonthly magazine and daily website that cover how technology helps legal profession better serve clients. Based in NYC.
- Reporter to cover intellectual property law for Corporate Counsel, a publication owned by The American Lawyer. Based in NYC.
- Senior writer @ Thomson Reuters to "offer sharp commentary and analysis about the latest legal developments - from court rulings and government enforcement actions to high-profile litigation." Based in NYC.
- Reporter @ Thomson Reuters to provide analyses and summaries of the most important legal news stories of the day, from court rulings and government enforcement actions to high-profile litigation. Nationwide.
- Web producer and editor for American Bar Association's website. Based in D.C.
Labels: entry-level-jobs, journalismjobs, legal_journalism, magazine_jobs, New_York_journalism_jobs, newspaper_jobs, online_media_jobs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]